SatireWire Home |  Message Boards |  Insider Stock Tip! |  Login |  Logout |  Quotes |

Opus360 (OPUS)     OPUS Message List Sector: Software: Web-based: Enterprise: Whatever

datek.com
Datek
Ameritrade
Ameritrade
E*Trade!
E*Trade
We Cash Checks! Also interested in jewelry, watches!
Schwab

< Previous Respond Next >

Wednesday at 11:21 AM EDT
Post #3015 of 3018
Re: STAY ON TOPIC!!!
By: channelling_coolidge

I hate to say it, but down_they_all_go is right. We're way off topic, and frankly I don't give a rat's ass about Bradstreet or Aratus. Let's get back to the subject: adversity. I like Shakespeare's more lyrical take, from As You Like It:

Sweet are the uses of adversity, which, like the toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in his head; And this our life exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything.

< Previous Respond Next >